#ZLA is humbled to host Ms. Kapwepwe at our Brunch & Learn on March 20th. The topic “Preserving Zambian culture, tribes, and identity” promotes a discussion on the cultural homogenization that is happening globally. In Zambia, our culture is slowly being diluted. Each of us, especially in the diaspora, needs to be aware of this and its impact on our future generations. We are descendants of a rich and diverse history with 72 tribes and over 70 languages. Are we okay with losing our identity as Zambians? What do we need to do to correct the direction that we are headed in?
- A Day of New Beginnings: “Shifting Mindsets to Ignite Growth” – December 11th, 2021
- Keynote Speak at Zambia US Business Center
- Zambia has a new president!
- The Importance of Having and Chasing Your Dreams
- Seven Critical Values for Successful Communities Around the World
- ZLA Announcement on the Passing of Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda
- Congratulations Are in Order: Hugh Molotsi
- Change Your Thinking: Unlearn & Acquire Habits to Foster a Growth Mindset – Video