Dr. Freda Mwamba Brazle had the honor to speak at the 1st Zambia US Business Conference in Las Vegas on August 28th. Her message was for us to create and build goodwill with relationships, always have the right attitude & mindset, be purposeful and practice patience. Dr. Brazle shared how her late mother’s death has positively impacted her journey. Lastly, she challenges all of us not to be small and not to be fearful.
- Keynote Speak at Zambia US Business Center
- Zambia has a new president!
- The Importance of Having and Chasing Your Dreams
- Seven Critical Values for Successful Communities Around the World
- ZLA Announcement on the Passing of Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda
- Congratulations Are in Order: Hugh Molotsi
- Change Your Thinking: Unlearn & Acquire Habits to Foster a Growth Mindset – Video
- The Makings of a Great Community Leader